Thomas Wm. Arbon
For more than 30 years Tom Arbon has been deeply committed to helping people who have suffered from catastrophic injury and wrongful death. He has represented clients in cases of medical negligence, poor nursing home care, defective products, dangerous drugs, faulty medical devices, pharmacy errors, dangerous premises, trucking and car accidents, construction site negligence and exposure to hazardous chemicals and pesticides. Tom’s experience also includes mass tort litigation, deceptive trade, unfair insurance practices and commercial litigation.
Tom plays a national role in IVC filter litigation, serving on the plaintiffs’ steering committee in Cook IVC filter MDL 2570, Southern District of Indiana. He has represented clients in courts throughout Texas, as well as Arizona, Florida, Pennsylvania and Oklahoma.
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Litigation by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Southern Methodist University, B.S., 1982
- Oklahoma City University College of Law, J.D., 1986
- All Texas state courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas