For more than 30 years, Scott Robelen has pursued his passion for helping injured people take on large corporations and get justice. In 2021 he brought that spirit to Martin Baughman, where he represents victims and families who have been harmed by medical device malfunctions, primarily IVC filters.
Prior to joining us, Scott spent 15 years as managing attorney of litigation for Bailey & Gaylen. Over his career, he has developed potent litigation skills across a wide range of cases, from personal injury and product liability, to medical malpractice and toxic tort. Taking cases to trial and getting successful outcomes is Scott’s expertise. He has litigated hundreds of cases to verdict with a high win rate.
Scott also is active in pro bono work, and was named Attorney of the Year for the East Clinic Volunteer Attorney Program over multiple years – a tremendous honor.
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., 1986
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 1989
- All Texas state courts
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, East Clinic Attorney of the Year