With nearly fifteen years of litigation experience, including more than 30 first-chair jury trials, Rachel has extensive experience in a wide range of personal injury matters, including medical devices, products liability, chemical exposures, auto collisions, trucking collisions, premises liability, animal bites, workplace injuries and medical malpractice. Rachel’s current practice is devoted to helping victims suffering injuries caused by pelvic mesh products, as well as other catastrophic injury cases.
When not practicing law, Rachel keeps busy baking, cycling, and spending time with her husband and five children.
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A., 2002
- University of Texas at Arlington, M.A., 2006
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2007
- All Texas state courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Nominating Committee, 2019-2021
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Texas, 2014, 2020, 2021
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: A Quick Take Away from a New Landmark Study of Benzene Exposure and Cancer among Petroleum Workers