Kolter McKenzie is an experienced trial lawyer who is passionate about advocating for his clients in employment, labor, civil rights and personal injury cases. He has tried dozens of cases to verdict and negotiated numerous favorable settlements. Also, he is adept at representing clients in arbitration proceedings. While having more than 10 years of experience as an attorney, Kolter has thrived at Martin Baughman. Since being on our team, he has consistently negotiated impressive results for our clients.
Kolter’s dedication and determination is evident in his outside pursuits as well. He is an avid runner who has qualified for the Boston Marathon and is a member of the Dallas Running Club.
- Texas Tech University, B.A., Public Relations, 2004
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, J.D., 2008
- All Texas state courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association