Farshad Marzban prides himself on using his litigation experience and considerable voice to champion his clients’ causes. At Martin Baughman, he utilizes his expertise to advocate on behalf of clients who suffer devastating injuries, including injuries caused by IVC filters and prescription drugs.
Farshad attended Texas Tech University where he graduated magna cum laude in 2014 with two Bachelors of Business Administration, one in Management and one in Marketing. He then attended SMU Dedman School of Law where he served as the Managing Editor of the SMU Science & Technology Law Review and was awarded the prestigious John E. Kennedy Memorial Scholarship for his dedication to the betterment of the law school and the community.
In his free time, Farshad enjoys being outdoors, spending time with his two dogs, playing or watching sports, and traveling.
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A. in Management and in Marketing, magna cum laude, 2014
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2017
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Awards and Honors
- John E. Kennedy Memorial Scholarship – 1 of 2 graduating students awarded scholarship for efforts dedicated to betterment of law school and community
- SMU Science & Technology Law Review, Managing Editor
- The Barristers, Sergeant at Arms – 1 of 15 students elected to honorary service organization