Cameron E. Dean
Cameron is an advocate at heart, focusing his practice on helping victims put the pieces back together after being harmed by the negligence of others. His current focus is on mass tort IVC filter cases and single event cases. Cameron has tried more than 65 jury trials and recovered millions of dollars for his clients. His experience includes cases involving medical devices, products liability, auto collisions, trucking collisions, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, premise liability, sexual assault and sexual harassment, burns and explosions, gunshot wounds and more. Cameron has represented clients from Seattle to Miami, from Phoenix to Boston and everywhere in between. In addition to fighting for his clients, Cameron is a passionate defender of the 7th Amendment and an individual’s right to a civil jury trial.
Cameron is a dedicated husband and father. He is active member of his church and enjoys woodworking, being outdoors and supporting his favorite sports teams.
The University of Texas at Austin, B.S., 2008
University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2012
- All Texas state courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Advocates Board of Directors – member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Membership committee
- American Association for Justice
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Texas, 2020